Learn To Tell The Time
Practice drills to help anyone, regardless of age, learn to tell the time using an analog clock.
How it works
These learn to tell the time practice drills feature the unique Bounce Learning Kids clock face design, which makes it easy and intuitive to learn how to read the time from an analogue clock.
The different sections of the book include:
- Section 1: All clock positions indicated along with the time
- Section 2: Identify which clock is displaying the indicated time (multiple choice)
- Section 3: Identify which clock is displaying the indicated time (multiple choice)
- Section 4: Draw the hands on the clock so it reads the indicated time
- Section 5: Draw the hands on the clock so it reads the indicated time
- Section 6: Write down the time as shown on the clock
- Section 7: Write down the time as it was so many minutes ago, or as it will be in so many minutes from now
Like all Bounce Learning Kids education and puzzle books, each section is separated with a couple of other fun puzzles and games to help make completing the book more interesting.