Find our way through the maze and answer questions about what you found along the way.
How does it work?
Each worksheet presents a maze. Dotted around the maze are objects, letters, numbers, etc. Navigate through the maze and note the shortest route to the exit.
At the bottom of each worksheet are two questions about what you found along the shortest route through the maze.
The first two mazes are in a 10×10 grid. The next two are in a 12×12 grid, and so on.
The first two mazes have the shortest route to the exit already indicated, so as to help illustrate what you need to do. Thereafter, you have to find the shortest reoute yourself.
Different mazes have diffent things you have to look out for, and the questions at the end are related to those things.
- Maze A: Count the monsters and number of squares passed
- Maze B: Count the colored balls
- Maze C: Note the letters, which spell something
- Maze D: Note the numbers and then answer the math questions
- Maze E: Note the colored grid squares
- Maze F: Note the dice and pieces of food
- Maze G: Note the dice and the numbers on each one you pass
- Maze H: Note the numbers and + & – signs, then answer the math questions
- Maze I: Note the letters then rearrange them to create a word from the anagram
- Maze J: Note the numbers and then identify the sequence
- Maze K: Note the monsters and colored balls you pass
- Maze L: Note the snakes and their colors
- Make M: Note how many spiders and spider webs you pass
- Maze N: Count the spiders, webs, snakes and colored balls you pass