These maze worksheets are a fantastic series of fun observational exercises. 14 fun mazes to explore. Find your way through each maze and observe the objects you pass over as you make your way to the exist. Then answer the questions about what you saw. Students will need to be observant as they navigate the maze and remember what they past along the way, so as to answer the questions correctly. These mazes are excellent for honing memory skills and visual perception.
Each of the printable mazes is unique. Starting off small, the grid sizes get progressively larger from sheet to sheet.
- Maze 1 is a 10x10 grid. Count the monsters along the way (visual aid provided).
- Maze 2 is a 10x10 grid. Count the colored balls along the way (visual aid provided).
- Maze 3 is a 12x12 grid. The letters you pass make a word you have to find.
- Maze 4 is a 12x12 grid. Numbers along the route offer problems to solve.
- Maze 5 is a 13x13 grid. Colored squares along the route need to be counted.
- Maze 6 is a 13x13 grid. Different objects along the route need to be observed correctly.
- Maze 7 is a 14x14 grid. Dice along the route offer addition problems that need to be solved.
- Maze 8 is a 14x14 grid. Numbers and operators (addition/subtraction) along the route form equations that need to be solved.
- Maze 9 is a 15x15 grid. Letters along the route offer literacy challenges to be solved.
- Maze 10 is a 15x15 grid. Numbers along the route offer a logic problem that needs to be solved.
- Maze 11 is an 18x18 grid. Observe the objects along the correct route out of the maze to be able to answer the questions correctly.
- Maze 12 is a 22x22 grid but without the grid lines. Colored snakes need to be counted as you make your way out of the maze.
- Maze 13 is a 25x25 grid but without the grid lines. Count the spiders and spider webs correctly as you make your way out of the maze.
- Maze 14 is a 31x31 grid but without the grid lines. You need to keep sharp if you are to observe the correct objects as you make your way through this more complicated maze.
Check out all the other Visual perception worksheets products also.
USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Euro